Tickets are now open and available to purchase for the whole season, which runs from our opening show of Halloween on Saturday 31st October 2015 until Friday 29th April 2016!
- Tickets for the whole season are available online from 1 October 2015.
- Tickets are limited, so buy yours ASAP to avoid disappointment.
- VIP ticket sales close 24 hours before the show.
- If a show is sold out, no tickets will be available at the door.
- No chairs or backrests are allowed to be brought into any of our venues.
- No alcohol of any kind is allowed at any of our wine estates, including Hillcrest Quarry. Bags will be checked at the door.
RAIN OR STRONG WIND
- Light drizzle will not cancel the event, so please come prepared.
- Should it rain or be very windy on the night of the event, the movie will be cancelled and we will inform you of this via email and SMS. Please also keep an eye out on our website, Facebook page and Twitter page where we will keep you updated about the weather.
- When a movie is cancelled on the morning of the show or the day before, you will have the option of choosing another movie on another date or getting a refund within 7 days. Please note that no refunds will be given after 7 days for any reason whatsoever.
- 6pm: Doors open. Come early to reserve the best spot on the lawn in front of the screen and to enjoy some of the delicious food and drinks on sale at our local artisanal food market.
- 7.45pm – 8.30pm: Movie starts. Start times vary depending on the time that the sun sets. Click HERE for details.
BUYING A GIFT VOUCHER
- In order to purchase a voucher, please download this PDF and follow the instructions.
- Prices quoted below are online prices only. Should you purchase your ticket on location (only if not sold out), prices are as follows: R90 for entry, R10 for a blanket and R20 for a chair. No VIP tickets are available on location.
|Reserved premium seating, popcorn, a Savanna and Frey Chocolates|
|Save by buying your tickets online!||Save|